"Lord, We Are ABLE" Black and White Photographic Note Cards
- Box of twelve: $14.95
- For wholesale schedule, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The name of this series comes from the Arts and Business Learning Experiences (ABLE) founded by Royce H. Vaughn in the 1960s. The message, 'Lord, We Are ABLE,' was our Christmas card that year. Photos on the vintage cards are the work of students and staff from the program which prepared underachieving young people for jobs in the arts. Proceeds from sale of the cards will be donated to The Salvation Army.
- 2 New St. Mary’s Cathedral
- 2 Mission Dolores and Basilica
- 2 Coit Tower and the Moon
- 2 Golden Gate Bridge seen from historic Fort Point
- 2 Lombard Street from the top
- 2 Golden Gate Bridge seen from Marin.